Be part of the exciting new voice for the Ottawa-Gatineau and surrounding area wedding industry.
Potential members will be recognized professionals and admitted by the Board on a case-by-case basis. Criteria establishing their professional standing can include the following for membership:
- A person who is over 18 years old
- A business who provides good and/or services to the wedding industry
- A business who’s address is within Ottawa-Gatineau and immediate surrounding area, defined as within a 90 minute drive from Ottawa City Hall.
- A business has been operating for over one year
- A business must have an online presence, at a minimum a website
- Can provide a business number, proof of insurance
- Agrees to adhere to the OGWIA Code of Ethics and its By-Laws OGWIA
- Have been in the industry for over one year
- Agrees to pay a yearly membership fee of $150.00
Got questions about the association before joining? Get in touch below: